Friday, September 7, 2007

Holiday gift line

I can't decide which of the new holiday gift line I love the most. I haven't tried all of it yet, but most of it. I do love the hot cocoa flavors: peppermint, white chocolate almond and cinnamon. But I also love the Cinna Cream sprinkles. The pumpkin butter! The cranberry mustard. The baked potato soup mix!! (I think I may be leaning towards this but I just really can't be sure.) The roasted garlic snack dip and seasoning!!!! I've used this in a variety of ways. I just can't decide. It's all too good for words. Seriously, if you haven't tried any of the Watkins products yet you don't know what you're missing! Give them a try! Want more than you can afford? Join for your own discount! (That's how I started out.) I haven't tried the orange spice or apple bread mixes yet, but they're calling my name in the pantry with the cinna cream sprinkles that I put on absolutely everything! You can view the entire line here: http://www.watkinsonline.com/productsgroup.cfm?Page=All&Parent=277&gCatalogLocale=USA You can use ID# 365705 if you decide you'd like to place an order.

No comments:

Google